Here are a few facts:
- Custom CMS. PHP backend with RESTFul services.
- Semantic, elegant, valid and SEO-friendly HTML5 output.
- Scores an average of 96-100 optimization points on Google PageSpeed (depending on visitors’ network connection speed and my hosting provider’s health).
- Scores an average of 96-100 optimization points Y!Slow (depending on visitors’ network connection speed and my hosting provider’s health).
- Optimized both for client- and server-side rendering.
- Unified modular client- and server-side MVC/MVVM architecture.
- Async history management.
- Asynchronously switchable themes (the icon to the left of the search box in the navigation bar).
- Supported browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, Opera, Opera Webkit, Safari, Internet Explorer 9+.
- Cool social sharing toolbar, achieved with AcidJs.Tiles.
- Fully responsive CSS3.
- Lazy loading of images, achieved with AcidJs.ImgLazyload.
- Decent accessibility score on WAVE.
- The average loading time of the home page is 1.70 seconds with cache turned off.
- The average loading time of non-cached async pages is 0.253 seconds.
- The average loading time of session-cached async pages is 0.019 seconds.
- Fully g-zipped.
- Google PageRank: 4.
- Version 7.0 (Released January 2014).
Thanks for reading and enjoy the weekend! Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in more facts about the wemakesites.net!
Related Posts and Links
Categories and Tags
© 2006 - 2018 Martin Ivanov