AcidJs.ClicksCounter is fully localizable and utilizes some of the greatest features of HTML5 (Blob, FileReader, etc) and its most important functionality runs on the client. It is easy to deploy, does not use SQL, but flat JSON files for databases and it is a matter of simple couple-of-minutes configuration before having it up and running!
- HTML5-powered data comparison.
- HTML5-powered JSON and CSV data export.
- Get counts widget.
- Instant backup download in zip format.
- Display click counts for a record on the client area.
- No SQL, just flat JSON database.
- Data from the popular CCounter PHP script can be easily migrated to ClicksCounter.
- Fully localizable.
- Click statistics.
- Fast and responsive.
- Fully ajax-driven.
- Optional automatic reload of the records list.
What’s New in Version 4.0
- Sorting of the comparison table by different criteria.
- Sorting of the records list by different criteria.
- New metro-style icons for the small items toolbar.
- Improved UI.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Opera Webkit
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+
Make sure you check it out and have fun!
Related Posts and Links
Categories and Tags
© 2006 - 2018 Martin Ivanov