Ribbonbar UI has everything you would expect from a ribbonbar – cool looks, comprehensive and easy API, amazing command handling, different sets of inbuilt tools, cool Windows7 skin. And at last, but not least – deploying and configuring it is a matter of minutes.
- By far, the most successful recreation of the “real” desktop ribbonbar as a web component.
- Comprehensive documentation and fun to use API.
- Easy to modify JSON structures for tabs, ribbons and commands.
- Imageless CSS3 skin working with all modern browsers and falling back nicely for older browsers.
- 4 types of inbuilt tools – “toolbar”, “office menu”, “split-button” and “external”.
- Ability to load external tools by loading them via AJAX and passing get/post parameters.
- Small footprint.
- Easy command handling.
- Can be used with 3-rd party WYSIWYG editors, as a navigation component, in email systems, etc.
- The retrieval for the JSON files can be done with any server runtime (however Ribbonbar is shipped with PHP routine only).
- Internet Explorer
Categories and Tags
© 2006 - 2019 Martin Ivanov