Ribbonbar UI has everything you would expect from a ribbonbar – cool looks, comprehensive and easy API, amazing command handling, different sets of inbuilt tools, cool Windows7 skin. And at last, but not least – deploying and configuring it is a matter of minutes.
– JSON file instead of XML for tabs, ribbons and tools rendering.
– Rendering at lightning speed.
– Improved browser support.
– Fully CSS3 skinning mechanism with decent fallback for older browsers.
– New and easy to use client API.
– New command handling based on delegation;
– Support for external tools loaded via AJAX.
– Can be used on any server environment (default is PHP, but it can be extended to JAVA, .NET, etc).
– By far, the most successful recreation of the “real” desktop ribbonbar as a web component.
– Comprehensive and fun to use API.
– Easy to modify JSON structures for tabs, ribbons and commands.
– Imageless CSS3 skin working with all modern browsers and falling back nicely for older browsers.
– 4 types of inbuilt tools – “toolbar”, “office menu”, “split-button” and “external”.
– Ability to load external tools by loading them via AJAX and passing get/post parameters.
– Small footprint.
– Easy command handling.
– Can be used with 3-rd party WYSIWYG editors, as a navigation component, in email systems, etc.
– The retrieval for the JSON files can be done with any server runtime (however Ribbonbar is shipped with PHP routine only).
Check the info page, go to the demo or visit the documentation page for Ribbonbar UI to learn how to integrate it into your own project. Eventually download it. As usual, the component is included in the latest version if Acid.JS Web.UI.
© 2006 - 2023 Martin Ivanov