- Fast and reliable, with extremely small footprint compared to it’s amazing functionality.
- Lightweight admin with cool and easy to use UI, event drag-and-drop, etc.
- Venue, tickets provider, support band and country management.
- Fully customizable and localizable templates powered by Pisi Template Engine.
- Social and sharing buttons on the public page.
- Cool set of imageless CSS3 skins with fallback for older browsers.
- Drag-and-drop rearrangement of the public page columns order.
- Can be easily branded with band’s logo, etc.
- Event date-picker.
- Data backup.
- Event editor.
- Suitable for any kind of artist.
- If you are logged in, the admin can be accessed directly from the public front-end of the component
- And yet more loads of cool stuff. Just check it out…
- Web-server with PHP support.
- Standards-compliant (HTML5, XHTML1.0, XHTML1.1) or Skinny DTD public page.
- Cookies must be enabled.
Admin Screenshots (If accessed from the front-end public page)
And Now… What?
Want to give TourDates by Acid.JS Web.UI a try? Start by it’s info and demo pages, and if you like it, why don’t you download it and try it at home? The help and manual page is available here.
Categories and Tags
© 2006 - 2018 Martin Ivanov