If you are tired and bored of browsers’ default tooltips and look for an easy way to display important information in a stylish manner Tooltip.JS is a component that you will love.
- Extremely fast with a small footprint.
- Imageless CSS3 skins.
- Support for minimize zones.
- Tooltips operate on the title attribute of the elements or can be loaded via AJAX.
- You can specify regions on the page that will be tooltipified or just tootipify the entire page.
- Skinnable – the full version includes the full set of 12 skins that will virtually fit any design.
- Platform-independent – can work with any server platform.
- Can be initialized either on page load or on demand.
- Crossbrowser – All major browsers are supported.
- Comprehensible and easy to use client API.
- Tooltipifying of newly added elements on the age after AJAX or user interaction.
- Smart flipping when the tooltip is beyond the viewport.
You can visit the demo page or download the component straight away from this link. It is also included in the latest version of Acid.JS Web 2.0 Component Library.
Categories and Tags
© 2006 - 2019 Martin Ivanov