TabStrip.XML is a powerful lightweight component providing tabbed interfaces for websites. It is easy to configure by simply adding a few lines of code and defining placeholder element with an ID at the place where the tabstrip should render. The latest version of the control comes with new client API of 10+ allowing total control over the tabstrips in runtime.
What’s New in the Latest Version:
- Improved rendering and loading speed.
- New property – mode – static, async and external.
- Better exception and error handling allowing easier debugging and troubleshooting.
- Rich client API for tabstrip manipulation in runtime.
- New property – sortable.
- New property – buttonposition.
- Improved crossbrowser compliance.
- A number of bugs addressed and fixed
Client API of TabStrip.XML:
The latest version of the control comes with new client API of 10+ allowing total control over the tabstrips in runtime – enable and disable tabs, add and remove tabs, show and hide tabs, etc. An extensive demo of the client methods is available in the download distribution of the control.
- Programmatically add tabs to a tabstrip
- Programmatically remove tabs from a tabstrip
- Programmatically set new skin to a tabstrip
- Programmatically remove a tabstrip from the DOM of the page
- Create a tabstrip in runtime
- Remove all tabs
- Hide Tab
- Show Tab
- Disable Tab
- Enable Tab
- Programmatically select tab