The new version of AJAX Hotel Reservation Form has been released with support for cool rounded corners for the input boxes, an important IE7 bugfix and improved rendering.
Here’s what’s this all about:
AJAX Hotel Reservation Form is full featured AJAX solution for websites that provide online room reservations.
It is skinnable, highly customizable, localizable, crossbrowser and ultra fast. The admin panel of the script allows to review the current reservations, send confirmation emails and delete old reservations. Whenever a new reservation has been sent, you will receive a notification emal, and a a confirmation email will be automatically sent to the person that has made the reservation.
The installation and the configuration of the script is easy, and your form can be up and running on your website within minutes.
Requirements: PHP, Apache Web Server, standards compliant website.
What’s New in Version 2.0:
- Added support for rounded corners of the input boxes
- Added option to turn off / on the rounded corners
- Fixed a bug in Internet Explorer
- The user settings are already in an external .js file – Scripts/HotelReservationFormSettings.js for easier modification and maintenance
- Property to set width and height to the input boxes
- Improved rendering speed
- Updated Terms and Conditions. Make sure you check them out in the LICENSE_AGREEMENT.pdf file
View online demo of the script
Visit the page for AJAX Hotel Reservation Form for more information
Download the free version